Kerri Kresinski – Entrepreneur & Radical Coach
- Founder/ director of Sweet Retreats
- Teacher of aerial skills, flexibility, handstands/acrobatics, CIRCUS FITness, yoga, dance, act development, and functional, somatic fitness
- Radical Life-coach
- Event planner/organizer
- Believer in dreams.
Kerri Kresinski – Movement has been my life’s calling, and there is nothing else I have been so passionate about. I started my dance lessons when I was 3 years old and over the next 25 years studied theater, acting, music, circus acrobatics and aerial arts. My professional career as a multi-disciplinary performer brought me to shows and festivals all over the world. I express my passion for life through movement and feel that the body is the gateway to the higher powers for healing, transformation and expression.
Technique and physical strength didn’t come naturally to me, but I have always found joy in figuring it out. This in conjunction with my insatiable appetite for understanding the body has helped me develop techniques using active flexibility, strength, and physics to work with physical movement and goals. As a teacher, I love to work with all body types and help figure out the best route for each individual, celebrating successes big and small. I have learned that anything is possible with patience, discipline, self-awareness, and a positive attitude.
It is my life’s purpose to support myself and others to find joy in our lives and make choices that serve us physically, emotionally, mentally, and energetically, to reduce stress and allow space to wake up all that is possible in this life. When we climb into our bodies with curiosity and joy, we cultivate self awareness that can open us up to creating a life that is better than we could have ever imagined. This is our life. Let’s live it BIG!
Credentials: Kerri Kresinski
- Massage Therapist / Holistic Health Practitioner since 1998
- Dance training since age 3 – ballet, jazz, modern, hip-hop, African, & butoh
- Certified Personal Trainer since 2010 (NASM)
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist since 2013 (NASM)
- Certified Yoga Instructor since 2013. 200 hours w Flying Studios & 200 hours w Yoga Veda.
- Acrobatics training with Master LuYi and other master coaches in San Francisco and Montreal 2003-2009
- Aerial training – self taught and with master coaches since 2000.
- Career Aerialist Performer since 2004
- Aerial/Acrobatics instructor in San Francisco, Oakland and international workshops 2004-2016
- Co-founder of Sweet Can Circus – 2007
- Creator/Director of Sweet Retreats intensive retreats since 2009
- Other skills and interests include percussion, strengthening and liberating the body, choreography, ritual, organization, dogs, radical inclusion, loving kindness, crafts, healthy food and lifestyle, and gettin’ down on the dance floor! Mostly I LOVE to share all of this with people!
You can find more information about me using the following links:
See videos of my solo and duo performance work here.
Keep in touch with me here!
- Sign up on my mailing list here.
- Follow me on my Viva-Kerrisita facebook page.
- Follow Sweet Retreats on Instagram.
- Email me at SweetRetreatsDR@gmail.com
– Love Kerri Kresinski
“Kerri Kresinski creates a welcoming, encouraging environment just by being herself, and in turn I was able to let myself be more free, more silly, more open, more EVERYTHING. Just MORE. It was an awesome learning experience, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to attend.” Angela Jackson – Halifax, NS. 2017