Want a free retreat?
Help us post and share about our upcoming retreats.
When we get 10 referrals, YOU get a FREE retreat.
Sarah Hluchan – Virginia, USA (Sarah has attended 3 retreats since 2017)
Sweet Retreats is the ideal refresh button for my aerial practice – after retreats I return home newly inspired to make the most of my classes and practice time.
Everyone gets a refresh!
Our retreats build morale and inspiration, offer continuing education with master teachers, and remind us why we love doing aerial!
Sweet Retreats are vacation style intensive training retreats at Casa Chango Mexico focused on aerial skills, circus fitness, efficient training, creativity, and healthy lifestyle. We are a small, family run business offering welcoming experiences for various skill levels. We are committed to high quality experiences and world class instruction.
Quick Facts about Sweet Retreats:
- 7-10 day long training intensives for various disciplines including aerial arts, acrobatics, yoga, dance, circus fitness, and creative arts.
- Check out our testimonials page for proof that our retreats change lives.
- All of our retreats include world class instruction, amazing food, down time, excursions, and swimming and playing at the beach.
- Our retreats boost inspiration and re-ignite the desire to keep training!
- We offer retreats for various levels from beginner to professional as well as yoga, aerial yoga, dance, and aerial teacher trainings.
- We also have Family Retreats!!
- perfect for families who want a true vacation with healthy, delicious food, Circus Fit classes, yoga, and tons of safe play for the kids…
- includes 2 date nights!
Emily Hughes – Virginia BeachEmily Hughes – Virginia Beach
Sweet Retreats taught me how much more than a workout aerial arts could be, an artistic expression, an outlet, even therapy. I’ve never been more excited to go back to my studio and explore everything aerials could be.
Reward yourself with free and discounted retreats!
How does it work?
- For each confirmed sign up (up to 5) you refer to any of our retreats, you receive $100 off your next retreat.
- For every 6 confirmed sign ups you refer, you receive 50% discount for any retreat.
- For every 10 confirmed sign ups you refer, you receive one FREE retreat spot!
- Tell people they will get a $50 discount on their retreat if they use your name as a discount code. This will get you more referrals faster.
What do I have to do?
All you have to do is share our posts!
It takes no more than 3 minutes a week of your time!
- We send you a weekly post to share on your Instagram and facebook pages.
- Tell people they get $50 off any of our upcoming Sweet Retreats if they use your name as a discount code.
- Upon request, we will send you a stack of our beautiful postcards to put out at your studio/school.
That’s it! We track your referrals and you get your retreat!
Register yourself or your studio here. It only takes a minute
Samples of our postcards.
Why go on an aerial retreat? 9 reasons why an aerial retreat will improve your life, your training, and your inspiration to thrive in everything you do.
Stephanie Richards – Circus Space Madison, Wisconson
As an arts administrator, I struggle to find time for my own training and art making. Sweet Retreats provided the perfect place for me to rejuvenate and find renewed passion for aerial. I feel stronger, inspired, and ready to share my energy with my circus community back home!
Questions? Feel free to email us at SweetRetreats.ReferralRewards@gmail.com
Jessica Smielecki – Sebastopol, CA
Attending the aerial hoop retreat has reignited the flame that had been missing for so long and has given me new goals to work towards and skills to progress. This trip was definitely among the top choices I have made in my life.