Want a free retreat?
Help us post and share about our upcoming retreats.
Get $50 CASH for each person you refer.
When we get 10 referrals, YOU get a FREE retreat.
Sarah Hluchan – Virginia, USA (Sarah has attended 3 retreats since 2017)
Sweet Retreats is the ideal refresh button for my aerial practice – after retreats I return home newly inspired to make the most of my classes and practice time.
Everyone gets a refresh!
Our retreats renew inspiration, offer continuing education with master teachers, and remind us why we love doing aerial!
Sweet Retreats are vacation style intensive training retreats at Casa Chango Mexico focused on aerial skills, circus fitness, efficient training, creativity, and healthy lifestyle. We are a small, family run business offering welcoming experiences for various skill levels. We are committed to high quality experiences and world class instruction.
Quick Facts about Sweet Retreats:
- 7-10 day long training intensives for various disciplines including aerial arts, acrobatics, yoga, dance, circus fitness, and creative arts.
- Check out our testimonials page for proof that our retreats change lives.
- All of our retreats include world class instruction, amazing food, down time, excursions, and swimming and playing at the beach.
- Our retreats boost inspiration and re-ignite the desire to keep training!
- We offer retreats for various levels from beginner to professional as well as yoga, aerial yoga, dance, and aerial teacher trainings.
- We also have Family Retreats!!
- perfect for families who want a true vacation with healthy, delicious food, Circus Fit classes, yoga, and tons of safe play for the kids…
- includes 2 date nights!
Emily Hughes – Virginia BeachEmily Hughes – Virginia Beach
Sweet Retreats taught me how much more than a workout aerial arts could be, an artistic expression, an outlet, even therapy. I’ve never been more excited to go back to my studio and explore everything aerials could be.
Reward yourself with free and discounted retreats!
How does it work?
You can choose if you want Cash Rewards or Free & Discounted Retreats.
Free & Discounted Retreats
- For each confirmed sign up (up to 5) you refer to any of our retreats, you receive $100 off your next retreat.
- For every 6 confirmed sign ups you refer, you receive 50% discount for any retreat.
- For every 10 confirmed sign ups you refer, you receive one FREE retreat spot!
- Tell people they will get a $50 discount on their retreat if they use your name as a discount code. This will get you more referrals faster.
- Receive $50 Cash (paid via PayPal) for each person you refer. No limits.
- Payment will be sent on first day of the retreat that your referral attends.
What do I have to do?
All you have to do is share our posts!
It takes no more than 3 minutes a week of your time!
- We send you a monthly post to share on your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Tell people they get $50 off any of our upcoming Sweet Retreats if they use your name as a discount code.
- Upon request, we will send you a stack of our beautiful postcards to put out at your studio/school and give to your students.
- Include a blurb about Sweet Retreats in your email newsletter!
That’s it! We track your referrals and you get your rewards!
Register here. It only takes a minute
Who can participate?
Anyone who wants to help spread the word about Sweet Retreats and reap the rewards can participate.
More Awards and Rewards
We appreciate your efforts to spread the word about us. Each year we will reward a few people with free and discounted retreats. Here is how you can qualify for these rewards:
- Write about your experiences at Sweet Retreats. Post your personal experiences/testimonials with photos and tag us @SweetReteatsdr every time.
- Publish a blog about your experience at Sweet Retreats.
- Re-Post and Share our posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Pass out Sweet Retreats postcards. Send us your address and we will send you a stack!
- Most Posts Award – Each year we will award a half priced retreat to the person who posted and tagged us with the most quality posts.
- Good Effort Award – Each year we will award a half priced retreat to the person who we see has put the most effort into spreading the word about Sweet Retreats! Don’t forget to tag us, or we won’t see your efforts!
Don’t forget to tag us @SweetRetreatsdr
Samples of our postcards.
Why go on an aerial retreat? 9 reasons why an aerial retreat will improve your life, your training, and your inspiration to thrive in everything you do.
Stephanie Richards – Circus Space Madison, Wisconson
As an arts administrator, I struggle to find time for my own training and art making. Sweet Retreats provided the perfect place for me to rejuvenate and find renewed passion for aerial. I feel stronger, inspired, and ready to share my energy with my circus community back home!
Jessica Smielecki – Sebastopol, CA
Attending the aerial hoop retreat has reignited the flame that had been missing for so long and has given me new goals to work towards and skills to progress. This trip was definitely among the top choices I have made in my life.