Skill Share Train-cation Retreat
…at the Beach
Aerial, Acrobatics, Play, Dance, Surf, Swim, Dork Out!
hosted by Kerri & Stuart
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
February 18-25, 2019
June 17-24, 2019
January 20-27, 2020
Circus Professionals Skill Share Train-cation Retreat is limited to 10 participants.
a WEEK in PARADISE with friends, the beach, delicious, fresh, local food, and loads of Going Upside Down, Play, Dancing, Climbing, Stretching, Surfing, and Self-Care!
Circus Professionals Skill Share Train-cation Retreat is an invite only exclusive event for professionals in the circus field who want to have a retreat with other professionals who share the love of movement, play, dorking out, great food, and fun! There is also plenty of surf and swimming at the beach!!
There will be daily scheduled sessions on thisCircus Professionals Skill Share Retreat, but the space is available for you to train and play 24 hours a day.– There is also a 2nd training space for smaller groups to practice. The rest of your time can be spent eating amazing, healthy food, swimming and surfing in the warm ocean, reading in hammocks, and breathing the tropical air. There will be plenty of time to explore local markets and beaches, swim with dolphins, release baby turtles, and indulge in the local night life.
Best Train-cation ever!
This retreat is limited to 10 participants, so sign up now.
Sample of daily schedule
(choose as many or few activities as you like)
6:30am Coffee & Tea
11-1pm Skill Share Play Time in the Gym
1-5pm Pool-time, lounging, tanning, relaxing, adventures to local beaches, massage, or more training.
4-6pm More Skill Share and/or Self-Care
6-7pm Beach Play and Sunset
8-10pm Evening Activities and/or more skill share time
You can go adventuring to other local beaches, swimming with dolphins, releasing sea turtles, shopping at local Mexican markets and dinner at some of our favorite restaurants. Everything is optional, and you can do as much or little as you want!
Delicious and Healthy Meals
Breakfast, lunch, and 3 dinners are included on the retreat. The food will be grounding, nourishing and amazing! Our meal master, “Skillet,” presents simple, healthy and delicious meals made with fresh, local ingredients. Most meals include eggs, chicken and/or fish, and vegetarian/vegan options are always available. We can accommodate most special dietary needs.
After dinner we will offer evening activities and an optional adventure to the Phosphorescence Lagoon. There are also plenty of local night markets and discos for you night owls.
Circus Professionals Skill Share Retreat will be held at an amazing community complex a short walk from the beach. In addition to clean and safe accommodations, there is a swimming pool, an ocean view palapa practice space, lots of grass and hammocks for relaxing between classes, and an amazing ocean view area. It is awesome! Click here for details about the rooms.
Just outside our living/training complex there are cafes, shops, and local markets to explore. The neighborhood, called La Punta, is small, quiet, and full of friendly people. Surf lessons are available in La Punta. Just a mile down the beach is Playa Zicatela where you can find bars, restaurants, discos, nightlife, and plenty of surf shops to buy Mexican trinkets, beach garb, and anything else you might need. Puerto Escondido is a safe and welcoming town. For information about weather in Puerto Escondido, click here.
For information about booking your travel to Puerto Escondido, click here.
We have limited space, so sign up now!
Open Air Yoga/Fitness Studio
Aerial Equipment (silks, lyras, trapeze, rope)
6 aerial points (22 feet high)
Sound system for music
Foam rollers, yoga mats, resistance bands, monkey bars, massage tools
Movie Projector for night time screenings
Swimming Pool, WiFi, Hammocks
Space is limited, so sign up now!
Rates for Circus Professionals Skill Share & Self-Care Retreat
Click here for descriptions of each room.
Early Bird Rates
$500 Deposit is required to secure your spot. Payment in full is due 1 month prior to event.
– Double/Triple Occupancy $1800
– Single Occupancy w shared bathroom $2000
– Single Occupancy w private bathroom $2100
Rates refer to cost of one person’s tuition.
Couples sharing a room get a discount.
Prices for our Circus Professionals Skill Share Retreat include:
- Accommodations for the duration of the retreat
- Daily meals – breakfast, lunch, and 3 dinners!
- Travel between Puerto Escondido Airport and our accommodations*
- 24 hour use of both Gyms
- 24 hour use of Swimming Pool, wi-fi, and Community Space
- Movie night! Watch a movie or circus videos in our paradise movie theater!
- Evening Activities
- Trip to the night market for all the best Mexican trinkets, clothes, and more
- Tour of our organic garden w Farmer Stu
- Impromptu dance parties, pool parties, sunset cocktails (21+), and hanging out with new friends.
- Homemade chocolates, popsicles, and other treats
How to Register for Circus Professionas Skill Share Retreat
- Fill out this Registration Form.
- Pay your tuition. Once you fill out the registration form, you will receive an email with payment information. You must pay a $500 deposit to secure your spot. Full payment is due by January 15, 2019.
- Do not book travel yet. Once we confirm your registration, we will send you information about booking travel. We need at least 6 people to sign up for this retreat to make it happen, so spread the word.
- Get excited! This is going to be amazing!
We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs. It is more than just a Friends Skill Share Retreat! We hope you will feel at home with us and with yourself.
Questions about our aerial retreats? Email us at SweetRetreatsDR@gmail.com.