CIRCUS Fit Intensive Retreat
with Teachers Kerri Kresinski & Guests
December 1-8, 2019
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
CIRCUS Fit Intensive
CIRCUS FIT is a fun and functional way for any person of any age/shape/size to get in shape circus style. Throw away your boring old fitness gym program, and step into our paradise gym and monkey around! Our CIRCUS FIT intensive classes balance strength, flexibility, active mobility training with functional movement skills such as handstands, cartwheels, aerial skills (trapeze, silks, hoop), partner stretching, and monkey movement!
You don’t have to be a circus artist to enjoy this CIRCUS FIT intensive retreat. Our master teachers will give you tools for a balanced body, core strength, and fun skills. Whether you want to get your handstand, climb the silks, do tricks in the air, or just stretch your hips, you will get your needs met at this retreat. Individualized training is key, and you are in great hands. Our priorities are FUN, FEELING GREAT, and FUNCTIONAL FITNESS.
We have something for everyone.
Circus Acrobatics & Aerial Arts, Swimming, Healthy Food, FUN!
Come alone or bring your friends. On this Circus Fit Intensive Retreat, even people who didn’t realize they like circus can have a blast! New friends and old come together to celebrate life, exercise, eat healthy and amazing food, swim in the ocean and in the pool, relax, share and play circus style!
Kerri’s vast understanding and experience with all things circus/fitness/physical possibilities makes them the ideal teaching team!
Sample of daily schedule
(choose as many or few classes/activities as you like)
7-9am Coffee, Tea and Breakfast
9:30-12:30pm CIRCUS FIT and Aerial skills
1-4pm swimming, lounging, relaxing, exploring local beaches, markets, etc.
4-5:30pm Handstands, Stretching, Back Bending, Monkey Movement
5:30-7pm Beach Play and Sunset
In the afternoons, we will take you to a few of our favorite beaches for swimming, snorkeling surfing, and releasing baby turtles into the sea!
Delicious and Healthy Meals
Breakfast, lunch and dinners are included on your CIRCUS FIT Retreat. The food will be grounding, nourishing and amazing! Our meal master, “Skillet,” presents healthy and delicious meals made with fresh, local ingredients. Most meals include eggs, chicken and/or fish, and vegetarian/vegan options are always available. We can accommodate most special dietary needs. We will also take you out to a couple of our favorite restaurants for dinner to give you a taste of the town-on us.
Our CIRCUS FIT IntensiveRetreat will be held at the Monkey House community complex a short walk from the beach. In addition to clean and safe accommodations, there is a swimming pool, an ocean view palapa practice space, the Monkey House Gym for aerial & acrobatics training, lots of grass and hammocks for relaxing between classes, and our Monkey House Kitchen and hang out space. It is awesome! Click here for details about the rooms.
Just outside our complex there are cafes, shops, local markets and the beach. The neighborhood, called La Punta, is small, quiet, and full of friendly people. Just a mile down the beach is Playa Zicatela where you can find restaurants, open markets, nightlife, and plenty of surf shops to buy Mexican trinkets, beach garb, and anything else you might need. Along the coast are numerous beaches, neighborhoods, and markets to explore. Puerto Escondido is a safe and welcoming town for everyone. For information about weather in Puerto Escondido, click here.
For information about booking your travel to Puerto Escondido, click here.
Time to join the Circus!
Our CIRCUS FIT Intensive Retreat gives you a super fun vacation where you go home feeling better than when you came. There will be 2 daily classes for all levels. Morning class alternates between Circus Fit workout class and vinyasa yoga. Afternoon workshops focus on handstands, partner acrobatics, stretching, and aerial skills.
Bring your partner, parents, or best buddy!
On this CIRCUS FIT Intensive Retreat, we have something for everyone. Circus nerds can indulge in all of your acrobatic/aerial desires while non-circus friends and family can enjoy the retreat environment, delicious, healthy food, and get into their bodies. Kids get the best playground ever-our Monkey House Gym, and of course the beach is right here as well. where they can play to their hearts’ content.
About our Teachers
Kerri Kresinski has been performing and teaching acrobatics, yoga, dance, and aerial arts for over 15 years throughout the world. Her life’s work, as an artist and a leader, has been to develop and deepen her study of the body—physically, emotionally and spiritually. She has learned that anything is possible with patience, discipline and a positive attitude. Kerri expresses her passion and spirit through movement, and feels that the body is the gateway to the higher powers for healing, transformation and expression. She is truly a unique performer, engaging, thrilling, and moving audiences with her skills, style, and heart. She is a co-founder of Sweet Can Circus and the founder/director of Sweet Retreats. She loves to help people reach beyond their perceived limits and strive for new heights. “Believe in yourself, and live BIG.” Read more about Kerri here. Click here for her youtube page where you can find her performance videos and aerial instructional videos.
Classes/ Activities may include:
Circus Fit basics
Strength & Flexibility Training
Prices for CIRCUS FIT Intensive Retreat
Dec 1-8, 2019
Click here for descriptions of each room.
Click here for family retreat prices. Prices are listed in USD.
The following early bird rates will increase by $300/person on June 1, 2019.***
– Double Occupancy $1800
– Single Occupancy w private bathroom $2100
– Single Occupancy w shared bathroom $2000
– Tiny room w floor mattress and shared bathroom $1700
Eclipse 1 or 2
– Single Occupancy w shared bathroom $2000
– Single/Double Occupancy w shared bathroom – $1900
– Double Occupancy – $1800
– Single Occupancy w private bathroom – $2100
Rates refer to cost of one person’s tuition.
Couples must sign up together.
Price of CIRCUS FIT Intensive Retreat include:
- Ground transportation to/from the Puerto Escondido Airport (PXM) to our accommodations**
- Accommodations for 7 nights
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in our Monkey House Kitchen
- 1 Dinner out at our favorite local restaurant
- Daily Morning Circus Fit Class
- Daily Afternoon Workshops including handstands, aerial skills, stretching, and backbending
- Use of Swimming Pool, wi-fi, Hammocks, and Fitness/Yoga/Aerial Studio, boogie boards, snorkels and flippers.
- afternoon adventure to local beaches
- Trip to the night market.
- Impromptu dance parties, pool parties, sunset cocktails (21+), and hanging out with new friends.
- Homemade chocolates, popsicles, and other treats
- Add extra days/nights to your stay — $40/night (accommodation only)
- Surfing lessons $30/class or $100 for 5 lessons
- Massage $$25-60
- Nutritional /Lifestyle Counseling $50/hour
- Evening trip to Phosphorescence Lagoon $20/person
Deals and Discounts
- Book early and pay in full before July 1, 2018 and save! Prices go up after July 1!
- Bring a friend (share a room) and save $100 with our referral discount.****
- Refer a family and save $200!
Email SweetRetreatsdr@gmail.com for more information.
How to Register for this CIRCUS FIT Intensive Retreat
- Fill out this Registration Form.
- Pay your tuition. Once you fill out the registration form, you will receive an email with payment information. You must pay a $500 deposit to secure your spot. Full payment is due by October 1, 2019.
- Do not book travel yet. Once we confirm your registration, we will send you information about booking travel.
- Get excited! This is going to be amazing!
We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs. Feel free to email us at SweetRetreatsDR@gmail.com with any questions.